rachel

rachel

Friday, August 29, 2008

DEL MAR Looks Like STAKES for your Holiday Weekend!!

Well if you like stakes races you got your wish at DEL MAR this weekend.You get to have the El Cajon Stakes today. Then Palomar Handicap (G. II) Saturday. Torrey Pines Stakes and Del Mar Derby (G. II) Sunday. Windys Sands Handicap, I’m Smokin Stakes and Del Mar Debutante (G. I)on Monday. With any luck you will be eating real steak after you win these Great Races. GOOD LUCK!! and have a Wonderful Labor Day WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey can anyone share some tips on handicapping the races at Del Mar? I can't seem to figure out what to do at that track. I'm kinda new at this and do ok at the NY tracks but have a tough time at the California ones. Must be too laid back for me. Suggestions welcomed. Thanks.

Thoroughbred News | BloodHorse.com

AMAZON

SWAG BUCKS