rachel

rachel

Friday, July 22, 2011

Article System Pro.com | Make Your Own Morning Line For Horse Racing Handicapping Profits

Make Your Own Morning Line For Horse Racing Handicapping Profits



By: Sabra Resecker



If you are good at picking winners you may make a little money playing the horses. On horse races if you are creditable at picking bets, then you are almost guaranteed to make a stroke betting.Not a card game they say that Texas Holdem Poker is a betting game.From how and when you bet, not how you play cards what they mean is that the success comes.

The making a living betting on horses of making a living betting on horses. To win the race, but it takes more than that to make a stroke you may be good at figuring out which horse. Even if you pick the winner half the time, but the bets pay less than even odds, you will still be losing money even though you cash many tickets.In my time, but they often lost money i have known some good handicappers. Bettors and they made a profit on the other hand, I've known a few good money managers. You will need a combination of those skills.

As early as you can, preferably the night before the races I recommend that you get the past performances. A races that might present opportunities read them and make notes about horses. A morning line for yourself then read them again the next morning. A morning line influence you very much dont let the track handicapper's. In making money you must think for yourself.Then watch the odds before the race make adjustments for any scratches that have occurred.

By two minutes to post you should have a good idea of whether or not a horse is a good bet.When both horses are good bets according to my own morning line odds when I do this I often find that I am biased more toward one horse. It means it is a good bet and I should play each one, unless of course there are too many to make it profitable the problem is that if any horse is over my morning line odds.

Only to see a horse that I should have bet win the race at a good price there have been too many times when I have bet on the horse I thought would win and let a good bet slip by me. Now, I bet anything that offers value and don't let my personal feelings get in the way.

I advise you to practice first, until you can make a good morning line that really does spot good bets, and then make real money bets that you can afford. It takes practice, but this is how you make a profit on the races.


Would want to know about horse racing australia? Better go through horse racing australia.



Article Courtesy of Article System Pro.com

No comments:

Thoroughbred News | BloodHorse.com

AMAZON

SWAG BUCKS